My account says waiting for an update. Why?
"Waiting for Update" means that you are currently not logged into a trade account at all.
- Please note that you need to add your specific broker server first to find it in the Broke list at the login window.
- To do so, please head to " File" -> Open an account " and check the Server list.
- If you do not find your server in that list, click on the green plus sign at the bottom of the list, then type in your broker name and click on scan.
- If the scan is successful, you can now see your broker server on that list with a green/blue symbol on the left.
- That symbol means the connection is good; if it's reg/grey, please click scan again.
- After that, click on your server, so it's blue/selected, and click "Next."
- Now type in your login data and click on "finish."
My account says trade disabled. Why?
The reason for that might be that you use currency pairs not supported by your broker.
Some Brokers use certain currency pairs that have a prefix and/or suffix.
Please go to your MarketWatch, make right-click, go to symbols, and show the currency pairs with the prefix you want to use.
After that, you can close that window as well as all open Charts.
Now you can go to MarketWatch and make right-click on the desired Pairs and choose "Chart window."
After that, you can proceed with the standard setup process.
I'm Getting Error Code XH897?
Please be sure to "select your account" in the drop-down menu before clicking "connect to your VPS."
Your VPS Instance is currently under creation. Please stay patient as VPS creation depends on queue times. Usually, it should take under 3 hours, but when there is a high queue time, it can take up to 7 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
If you do not have an instance within 12 hours, please submit a ticket stating "Actual XH897"