- How Can I Get an Account with Safety Pay?
- Which Countries and Banks that Use Safety Pay?
- What are the Steps to use Safety Pay to Complete My Payment?
- What do I do if I Missed the Time Limit to pay with Safety Pay?
- Can I Switch to a Credit Card after a Safety Pay Failure?
- How do I take Advantage of Promotions to Save with Safety Pay?
- What to do if I Chose Safety Pay by Accident and Can't Pay Now?
- How do I Automate My Monthly Payments with Safety Pay?
How Can I Get an Account with Safety Pay?
You don't get an account with Safety Pay. Safety Pay is a payment processor that works with specific banks and countries. If you live in a country that they service and you also have a participating bank then you will be able to use Safety Pay.
Which Countries and Banks Use Safety Pay?
Safety Pay is a great payment option for orders but there are some important things to know about Safety Pay.
- Safety Pay is available in a select number of countries. Please click here to see the list of participating countries and the banks in those countries.
- So, if your country is not part of Safety Pay you will not be able to use Safety Pay as a payment method.
What are the Steps to use Safety Pay to Complete My Payment?
- You choose Safety Pay as a payment option on the check out page of the ordering process.
- You now have 24 hours to complete the payment to Safety Pay from your financial institution.
- Once your payment is verified by Safety Pay your subscription with Auvoria Prime will show as active and your order will show as paid or complete.
- There is nothing left for you to do.
What do I do if I Missed the Time Limit to pay with Safety Pay?
- If your payment for your order shows as Failed and you chose to use Safety Pay then it is likely that you did not complete the payment within 24 hours of when you began the order process. Don't worry, it is easy to correct.
- To solve the failed payment issue, begin by logging into your Auvoria Prime account, you can click here to log into your Auvoria Prime back office.
- Now you want to navigate to your orders.
- Once in your orders, you will see the order that has failed.
- There is a button labeled, "PAY" that you need to click and complete the checkout process again.
- You have 24 hours to complete the payment for an order.
- Once your payment has been verified by Safety Pay, your order will show as paid.
Can I Switch to a Credit Card after a Safety Pay Failure?
If you are from a country that uses Safety Pay we encourage you to use Safety Pay, but yes, you can switch to another payment method if you decide that Safety Pay is not the right choice for you.
How do I take Advantage of Promotions to Save with Safety Pay?
From time-to-time, Auvoria Prime will offer discounts, typically through coupons, when customers pay for their subscription orders with Safety Pay. The easiest way to know that a promotion is live is to go through the checkout process and see if a coupon appears for you to take advantage of.
If you don't see a coupon and want to know if there are any current promotions you can submit a ticket and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What to do if I Chose Safety Pay by Accident and Can't Pay Now?
If you started an order with Safety Pay and then realized you would not be able to complete the payment you can simply follow these steps.
- Log into your Auvoria Prime back office.
- Navigate to your subscriptions and cancel the one that is active.
- You can now go to the shop, select the package that is right for you.
- Complete the check out process by selecting the correct payment option.
How do I Automate My Monthly Payments with Safety Pay?
It is not possible to automate payments with Safety Pay. This makes it a safe payment option, knowing that you will not get rebilled without manually sending a payment. It could also be seen as a slight inconvenience but Auvoria Prime will notify you when your subscription payment is coming. There is also a grace period of 6 days, which gives you time to make your payment before any of your services are suspended.