- Change requests may be placed between Sunday and Tuesday before 5 pm Eastern.
- From 5 pm Eastern until finished, all of the placement changes will be researched.
- When forms are reviewed, customers will all get an email with a decision and a cost if there is one.
- You will have until Wednesday Night at Midnight to respond to the email if they want to accept the cost.
- If they do not respond, the request will be denied.
- If they respond that the cost is too high, the request will be denied.
- If they decide that they want to move forward, a fee will be deducted from their commission wallets.
- If there is no money in the commission wallet, it would mean there will be a negative balance against future commissions.
- On Thursdays, approved changes will be submitted to our IT Department.
- When they are completed, the requestors will receive an email letting them know who has been placed back into holding tanks.
- They will have from that point until Saturday at 11 AM Eastern to place those people.
- If they do not place them and they get auto placed, no further requests will be accepted for those people.
The form can be located under Team Information --> Change Request Form.
If you are not an Affiliate, you will need to contact your sponsor and have them submit the form for you via their account.