- My Tax Form Keeps Getting Rejected, Why?
- What Documents Are Accepted for Proof of Address?
- My KYC Documents Keep Getting Rejected, Why?
- Why is KYC needed?
Auvoria Prime complies with all tax laws and so we must receive specific tax documentation before we complete any withdrawal requests made by affiliates.
Compliance with the requirements is simple, you download, complete, sign, and upload the appropriate tax documentation for your account, United States, or not.
If your tax preparation falls under the jurisdiction of the United States, you must complete the w-9 form.
All other affiliates, outside of the United States, must complete the w-8BEN form.
Note: We are not reporting your earnings to your government or revenue service. This is the documentation for Auvoria Prime that we paid this money to an entity and are not liable for the taxes that would be charged on this revenue. You are responsible for your tax liability.
My Tax Form Keeps Getting Rejected, Why?
- If you only get a system email notification it means that your documents were not in pdf but in another format and will result in an empty upload.
- In all other situations, you'll receive an email from compliance informing you exactly why it was rejected.
What Documents Are Accepted for Proof of Address?
- Bank statement
- Phone Bill
- Utility Bill
You can darken out any financial information on your bank statement.
The document cannot be older than 6 months.
The document must enable compliance to identify the type of document, date of it and it must show your name and address as per your proof of ID.
My KYC Documents Keep Getting Rejected, Why?
- If you only get a system email notification it means that one or more of your uploaded documents were not in jpg or png format.
- In all other situations, you'll receive an email from our compliance department informing you exactly for what reasons the documents could not be approved.
Why is KYC Needed?
Although the phrase “know your customer” may seem insignificant to most people, it has a very important meaning in the business world. The process of knowing your customer, otherwise referred to as KYC, is what businesses do in order to verify the identity of clients either before or during the time that they start doing business with them. The term KYC can also reference the regulated bank practices that are similarly used to verify clients’ identities and to ensure that they are not involved with corruption, bribery, or money laundering.