Is VeriBull a Set It and Forget It Forex Trading Software?
VeriBull is not a "set it and forget it" software.
- This software will need to be monitored regularly with infrequent adjustments and tuning into the weekly calls to stay informed.
When Was VeriBull Expert Advisor Developed?
- VeriBull went into development in 2018 Q4 and was completed 2019 Q2
- Updates are also released on a quarterly basis.
How Long Has the VeriBull Strategy Been Tested on Historical Data?
- Historical testing has been done on all major pairs from January 2015 to June 2020.
- This period includes consolidation, ranging market, trends, governments, manipulation, and major events such as multiple flash crash in 2019, COVID 19 pandemic.
- This is a total of 38.5 years 7 major pairs x 5.5 years
How Long Has VeriBull Been Running Live?
- VeriBull has had an active MyFxbooks verified account since 2019 October- Present.
What Type of Strategy Does Veribull Use?
- VeriBull uses a mean-reverting or counter-trend strategy to trade ranging markets with cost averaging.
Who Is VeriBull Strategy Best For?
- This strategy is designed for traders with some experience and offers additional settings for advanced traders.
What Makes VeriBull Unique?
- VeriBull has been optimized for multiple major forex pairs and will automatically choose the best parameters based on statistical analyses. VeriBull is currently being optimized for nearly 50 other Forex assets, including exotics, crosses, metals, energies, and indices.
How Is VeriBull Beneficial?
- For intermediate and advanced traders alike, the pre-optimized settings allow you to get started immediately without needing to experiment.
How Much Time Does VeriBull Take to Manage?
- The data suggest spending 30 minutes per week to check on your accounts.
How Long Should VeriBull Be Run Each Week?
- Market Open- Market Close
- Sunday 5 pm EST- Friday 5 pm EST
- Sunday 10 pm GMT - Friday 10 pm GMT
- However, the option to select customer start and stop times is available.
What Is the Minimum Account Size Using VeriBull?
- The data suggest a minimum capital of $1000 for 1st pair + $750/pair
Which Currency Pairs Work Best With VeriBull?
- AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY
More pairs are currently being tested!
Can VeriBull Run With Multiple Pairs?
- Veribull Forex Trading Software benefits from trading multiple and uncorrelated pairs. It helps reduce the total risk on the account. When trading two pairs that move together, you are effectively doubling your risk when placing trades in the same direction.
To check which pairs to trade together, please visit:
What Is the Maximum Number of Pairs for VeriBull?
- There is no limit for uncorrelated pairs.
Is There a Best Timeframe for VeriBull?
- VeriBull does not use the chart's timeframe to make trade decisions, so this is not applicable.
Which Trading Sessions Are the Best for VeriBull?
- VeriBull opens trades on all hours of the day with significantly more trades placed in the last hours of the New York Session between 3-5 pm EDT. Hours of the day does not affect the average profitability of the trade.
Which Weekdays Are the Best for VeriBull?
- All days
- Market Open - Market Closed
Can VeriBull Be Used Over the Weekend?
- This is up to the trader's discretion as different currency pairs and commodities experience very significant volatility caused by the market opening from historical.
When Should VeriBull Be Paused?
Global Public Information
- News, Interest Rate, Indices
What Is the Ideal Market Condition for VeriBull?
- Tight Ranging Markets
What Is the Worst Market Condition for VeriBull?
- Large & long term trends
Can I Control the Risk Using VeriBull?
- Equity stop loss
- Open trade limit
- Weekly profit stop
- Weekday range
- Equity stop loss (-$350)
- Open trade limit (10 max)
- Weekly profit stop ($0)
- Weekday range (Market Open - Friday)
How Much Drawdown Is Anticipated for VeriBull?
What Is the Minimum Recommended Leverage for VeriBull?
- 100x Leverage
Connect with Auvoria Prime