What Type of Strategy Does Stradamus Use?
- Two engines based trend system - each engine catches different trends. Engine one will capture buys and uptrends and engine two will capture sells and downtrends.
- Grid System
Which Currency Pairs Can Stradamus Work With?
- Primarily trades on the EUR/SGD pair but is currently being testing more pairs.
Is There a Best Time Frame for Stradamus?
- Timeframe sensitive: Candle Stick Filter
- The higher the timeframe, the more conservative
When Should Stradamus Be Turned Off?
- The forex trading software can be turned off by the user at their discretion but can run and analyze 24/5 with proper settings.
What Type of Risk Management Features Does Stradamus Have?
- candlestick filter
- Rsi Filter
- Skip trades
What Is the Minimum Balance That Can Be Run on Stradamus?
- The Minimum balance that has been tested is $1000.00 - using a high timeframe of 4hr on the charts
- Optimal balance that has been tested + $3000.00
How Much Drawdown Is Anticipated for Stradamus?
- The drawdown would be based on the parameters of your settings