What Type of Strategy Does Stradamus Use?
- Two engines-based trend system - each engine catches different trends. Engine one will capture buys and uptrends and engine two will capture sells and downtrends.
- Grid System
Which Currency Pairs Can Stradamus Work With?
- Primarily trades on the EUR/SGD pair but is currently being testing more pairs.
Is There a Best Time Frame for Stradamus?
- The higher the timeframe, the more conservative
- Best balance between profit and conservative on 1hr
When Should Stradamus Be Turned Off?
- The forex trading software can be turned off by the user at their discretion but can run and analyze 24/5 with proper settings.
- Economical crisis, pandemic crisis or preferably also high impacts news or NFP
What Type of Risk Management Features Does Stradamus Have?
- candlestick filter
- Rsi Filter
- Skip trades
What Is the Minimum Balance That Can Be Run on Stradamus?
- $500 with a cent/micro account
- Optimal balance that has been tested + $3000.00
How Much Drawdown Is Anticipated for Stradamus?
- The drawdown would be based on the parameters of your settings
Can Stradamus run with multiple pairs?
- Would not advise it. Use one pair and if you want more, turn up the lot size
What is the maximum number of pairs to be used with Stradamus?
- One at the time
Which trading sessions are the best for Stradamus?
- Everything, it’s continuous
Can Stradamus stay open and run over the weekend?
- Yes, but It is preferred to stop close the trades and stop on Friday
Can I control my risk using Stradamus?
- Yes, by choosing your lot size and follow the educated “what to do when in drawdown” management strategy in AP Academy
What is the ideal market condition for Stradamus?
What is the minimum recommended leverage for Stradamus?
- The minimum recommended leverage is 1:500