What Kind of Monetary Returns Can I Expect?
It's impossible to state the exact returns users will get with the software because market conditions vary. Users also wholly control the software settings, and the selections will affect trading results.
The amount of trading knowledge users have will also affect the win ratio because of a better quality trade notification being recognized.
Here are some MyFXBook links to official GearBox trading accounts. There’s no guarantee of the same returns, but it is an example of what is being done with GearBox.
Gearbox 1 - This account started on October 26, 2020, and only trades USDCAD with swing settings.
Gearbox 2 - This account started on October 26, 2020, and only trades AUDUSD with swing settings.
Gearbox 3 - This account started on November 3, 2020, and only trades EURUSD with swing settings.
Gearbox 4 - This account started on April 5, 2022, and is a mixed trading strategy.
How much time does this tool require weekly?
It’s recommended that users check their accounts throughout the day. It’s easy to do on almost any media device. Users should also join the free product support group to discover how other traders use the software and learn about market conditions that could indicate turning off the software to avoid severe market volatility. Ultimately, a few hours a week will suffice to manage trades with GearBox.
Users in the United States must also approve trade notifications sent to their accounts. This will take a little time throughout the day. Before approving a trade idea, users can glance at market conditions before approving the trade.
What kind of trading skills are required?
The software is designed to operate with minimal involvement and can be used with any level of experience in trading. Auvoria Prime suggests that users take time to learn how the software works and become familiar with the fundamentals of trading. The more users understand the more profitable their trading experience will be.
Is this software legal to use in trading?
Yes, all of the Auvoria Prime software is legal to use in trading. The MAV (Manual Alert Verification) feature is for users of countries that forbid using fully automated software. However, some users prefer to use the MAV feature to give them time to check a trade idea before the software enters the trade.
Which assets can the software be used with?
GearBox can assist trading in the forex, crypto, indices, metals, and commodities markets. The developers are constantly testing new strategies to help users succeed. This information is shared in the support groups and on the weekly insights call.
How much support do I get with the software?
Auvoria Prime believes in the importance of support and provides users with a weekly call specific to the software they use. The Gearbox Setup Course will help users set up and start using the software, and there's always the 24/7 Live Chat and ticketing service along with a robust Help Desk that includes tutorial videos and step-by-step instructions.
What Type of Forex Trading Strategy Software Is GearBox?
- GearBox uses a Grid-based strategy.
- Although most Grid-based products fail during significant market movements, this is where GearBox can shine.
- Based on data, you can " choose your Gear Entry" and wait until a Long Trend is ending to Enter Right before a Pullback.
- So the strategy can be a bit different based on the settings.
- It is a Counter Trend Trader, but you can Ghost Trade the Trend (Where you would have gotten into drawdown) and Then Enter Trades in the Real Market before the Pullback or Retracement.
Which Currency Pairs Can GearBox Work With?
- GearBox can work with any currency pair with the proper settings.
- We have historical data and GearBox entry choices on the 25 pairs below.
- The seven green pairs are the Major Forex Pairs and are great options for GearBox on the Foreign exchange market.
- Due to GearBox design, any currency pair can work if you understand the average range that currency pair moves before a retracement! With that knowledge, you can design some great setups.
AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY
Should GearBox Forex EA Be Used with Multiple Pairs?
- With this software, you can scan all currency pairs you want for entries. Still, also you can set a " Maximum Pairs Trading at Once" to guarantee you never over-leverage your account by entering too many different Currency Pair Setups at once.
- Depending on your balance and risk, the max you might trade simultaneously at once could be anywhere from 1-6 pairs trading.
What Is the Goal of GearBox Forex Trading Software Software?
- The goal of the forex trading software is to catch a solid amount of pips on every trade, with low lot exposure on the total account.
- Large lot sizes are not needed to experience account growth due to the amount of pips GearBox can secure on trades with customizable TP settings.
How Long Should GearBox Be Used per Week?
- This expert advisor software with Swing and especially Sniper Strategy can run all week 24/5 if a customer chooses to do so!
- All of that is End-User Choice.
What Time Frame Is Best to Use with GearBox?
When Should GearBox Be Turned On?
- The forex trading software will begin analyzing and entering Ghost Trades 2 hours after the Market opens.
- Two hours after Market Open is when the spread usually gets lower on most brokers.
When Should GearBox Be Turned Off?
The forex trading software can be turned off by the user at their discretion but can run and analyze 24/5 with proper settings.
What Are the Best Trading Sessions for Optimal Performance Using GearBox?
All sessions are suitable for this strategy, although the London Session is where GearBox tends to find its best entries.
What Is the Minimum Balance for the Best Result on GearBox?
- $250 can work
- $500 is better
- $1000+ is ideal
What Is the Normal Anticipated Amount of Draw down to Expect Then Using GearBox?
- The average drawdown is all based around your settings, but ideally, a $250 -$500 account; max will want to see 50%
- $1000 ideally, max you'd want to see 30%
- On larger accounts, 15% is max ideally comfort level-wise, you'd like to see
- With conservative enough settings, 5-10% could be very realistic for larger accounts.
Which Days of the Week Are Best for GearBox?
- Every day that the Forex market is Open
Should GearBox Be Used over the Weekend?
- You can hold trades over the weekend, yes, but GearBox, by default, will delete any Ghost Trades that are not open in the Real Market on the weekends.
- If you have open profitable trades on Friday before the market close, it is final user discretion whether you want to take your profits off the table or not.
What is the recommended leverage for Gearbox?
The Recommended leverage for Gearbox is 1:500.